Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm a slacker, yes yes, I know...

Ok, so I haven't done a verse of the day in ages, and since I don't have my bible with me and I have nothing prepared but still feel the need to put something up for today..I will leave you with my FAVORITE verses:

Love is long suffering,
love is kind,
it is not jealous,
love does not boast,
it is not inflated.
It is not discourteous,
it is not selfish,
it is not irritable,
it does not enumerate the evil.
It does not rejoice over the wrong,
but rejoices in the truth
It covers all things,
it has faith for all things,
it hopes in all things,
it endures in all things.
1 Cor. 13:1-7
There ya go all you eager blog readers!

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's pretty intense i'm not gonna lie. So I think we need to do some new songs for youth like the Jonah song we sang last sunday and kutless's strong tower I've got more suggestions. Just letting you guys know. Well see ya guys at church

~Sean!~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home