Monday, November 07, 2005

Read the daily entries!!!!


Hey,

This is Bob....read the entries and leave a comment, or else i will get very.....VERY mad.

heheheheh nah, i can't do that...but i did want to show you a photo of me last weekend of my cornrows....pretty insane huh!

But you guys do need to blog about this weekend!! I want to hear all about it and how God moved in your life.

Jon is leaving some awesome entries with ripper verses too. They're definately helping me a lot...and i think you should try them all on for size.

Love you guys....can't wait to hear about the weekend!

2 Comments:

At 7:53 PM, Blogger JC said...

Ur hair was flippin awesome!! You looked like a mexican ganxta that if you look at he'll cap you. I See PEE. Thats histarical!! I hope it istnt yours. Well see ya Wednesday.

Chizzler out.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Aley said...

WOW...that's an interesting look there Bob. I don't think many Austalians can pull off the dred lock look, so very risky.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home