Tuesday, July 18, 2006

One Way Festival

ALRIGHTY THEN! THIS THURS IS COMING UP FAST!!! SO, LETS GET PUMPED!!!...

Here's what you need to know...

We will be leaving at 1 pm from the church on Thurs, and getting back at about 1 am Sat. night (or morning)

What you need to bring...

Your own food for 4 meals
I will bring several coolers, so you can store your food in there if you like, or just keep it in a backpack.

You need Dinner on Thurs, Breakfast and lunch for Fri, and lunch for Sat.
You need to bring food $ for Fri night and Sat night (we will drive into town for dinner...feel free to bring some food for those meals if you don't want to miss the bands that are playing at that time.)
(SAT MORNING, RONI WILL BE COOKING PANCAKES FOR EVERYONE)

For meals, you can bring premade sandwhiches, sandwhich makings and store them in the cooler, milk and cereal, canned ravioli/spaghettios, etc...bring whatever you like. Please remember to bring a plate, or bowl, or whatever you think you might need. We will have some chips and snacks, but feel free to bring your own.

I HOPE BY NOW YOUR GETTING THE PICTURE...IF YOU WANT IT, BRING IT.

------------------------

You'll need a sleeping bag, pillow, a towel, swimsuite, clothes for 3 days, deoderant (please!), your Bible, whatever else you may want. Just as a heads up, there are no showers. If you want to wash your hair in the lake, feel free.

----------------------------

Jon and I will go early on Thurs to set up camp and tents and all that, so just be ready to go at 1 at the church :)

Unless I forgot something, I think that should do it.

(Sammy just let me know if you have someone else for that ticket)

---------------------------

Oh, one last thing...the total price on the tickets was $725 for 12 tickets. It's all sitting on my credit card right now, so, it'd be great if you could bring $60 for each ticket. I know I said $55 earlier, but there was a fee for buying them online or something...I dont know, either way, it's cheaper than $75 at the door.

Cya,

Luke

10 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger Lifeguard said...

hey luke, this is cody. Thanks for the update, I was getting worried man. If you want some help early thursday, I will come down with you and jon to help set up camp and stuff. I don't mind...nothing else to do. Plus you know, you might need a body builder their anyway. lol. Well talk to ya lata fella.

cb

 
At 10:29 AM, Blogger Luke said...

That would be sweet Cody! I'd love it...it'd be the skydiving crew! I so can't wait to go...YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Sammy!! said...

yes... no showers... that is ganna be one stinky group of ppl ... great.. lol anyways umm Im still trying to find someone but I dont know if i can

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger Luke said...

It's alright if you can't. That just means that I'll get to hang with you more! Yeah!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Sammy!! said...

yeah I cant find a friend... umm well I guess I should get off of here and clean and get ready to pack

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger LawMaw said...

Hello Youth People!

If anyone happens to read this, I would appreciate your prayers tomorrow and Wednesday as I take the Bar Exam. I am sitting in Jefferson City, studying, and looking forward to NEVER STUDYING AGAIN (and having a note card burning ceremony).

If you could pray that 1) God would quicken my mind as to everything I've memorized and 2) every other law student in Missouri would have a really bad day (since it's graded on a curve).

Okay, scratch #2. :-)

Seriously, I would truly appreciate the prayers. I'm so glad everyone had a great time at the Concert, I will be there next year for sure!

See you all Sunday,

Sharon

 
At 1:29 PM, Anonymous Ben said...

who all here has a myspace/xanga thing? I have one, and I was going to add people to my list, only I need to know who has one.


I heard the One way thing was awesome, I'll go next year. you guy's have to tell me about it though, cause I don't want to miss out on anything.

and Mrs. Roberts, you got my prayers

 
At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Ben said...

Dude, I am doing South PAcific tonight, it's opening night, and I just wanted to ask for your prayers that we don't mess up tonight, or any other night/day preformance we have.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger CleanSlate said...

I will miss all of your souls.

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home