Saturday, June 03, 2006

Thursdays & Fridays

OK, thanks to some of the coolest people I know, we've got an idea of how we will do our small groups and summer fun. It'll look like this...

Fri's---
We will go out and do a cool fun activity. Obviously your friends are welcome. College freshman are also welcome...however, you will have to have a talk with me if your going to come. It's going to be a blast. Steve and Sharon Roberts are helping plan and organize, and will be there most of the time and when I cannot be there also.
We will post the activity on here with the times and location and let you know if you need to bring anything (IE $ etc...)

Thur's---
I don't know if we have a name for this or not, but just know it's completely voluntary, and our goal is to get DEEP. We should have some very good discussions and study's as well as intense prayer and worship times. HOWEVER...I do not want you there if you are going to be a distraction or want another social time. I'm serious about that also. If we feel you are being distracting, we won't even hesistate to send you home. But, if you want to come and really press into God's word, learn a lot, get in some good prayer and worship, come along, but know that I expect you to act mature. This will be at the Roberts house at 7 pm. I will leave from the church at 6:30 if you want a ride with me. You do need to arrange for rides one way or another though.

So, this Fri's activity.

We are going to Wolman pool to hang fom 4-8 pm. It costs 3$ to get in, and then either eat before, or bring $ for snacks...or bring your own snacks...I'm not sure if they let bring stuff in though...

Hope to see you Thurs and Fri.

Luke

13 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger stevai said...

ooo first comment!! those sound fun! and i don't think i have to work those shifts on friday at the pool! sweet!

 
At 7:15 AM, Blogger T_Griff said...

yay!
i won't be gone yet!
i can still go to those!
i think the intense worship/prayer/bible study should continue when i get back from panama too...that way i get the panama and the intense bibleness.
lol
lata gatas
Tim? out.

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Aley said...

pretty sure you can bring stuff in if you hide it, but you all have to come and visit me at concession anyway! lol. Oh yeah..I'll be there..working, lol, oh well, I save up my breaks 'til y'all come! yay! it's a date! lol

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger CleanSlate said...

Sounds like a great progress for the youth group. I r pleased.
ttfn
katolio

 
At 9:24 PM, Anonymous green_dude_mad said...

dude, i can't wait for this. To be able to find hang out with friends, and have fun bible sessions. se ya guys then.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous green_dude_mad said...

how do you guys get your names on the youth blog, thing? i have a xanga, which is a blog site, but idk how to put it on the thing-y

 
At 1:51 PM, Blogger Sammy!! said...

yay!! ..... bye

 
At 8:23 AM, Blogger Luke said...

I can get you a blog name thing, but I have to know who you are first...and I have no idea...I'm thinking Ben?

 
At 12:55 PM, Anonymous green_dude_mad said...

yeah... it's BEn

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger stevai said...

doi!

 
At 9:16 PM, Anonymous green_dude_mad said...

hey guys, I just wanted to let you know the preformance for Cyrano de Bergerac, are Friday, june 9, and Saturday june 10.

P.S, I turn 14 today(June 8)!!!!!!!

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Luke said...

Alright Ben, Sat! I'll be there.

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home