Tuesday, June 27, 2006

This Friday Night

Hey all, we will meet at the park on 2nd & Kiowa (I believe it's Kiowa...you'll find it.) at 7 PM, and we'll leave whenever. We'll bring some hotdogs and burgers for grillin, you guys bring a basketball, volleyball (they have sand courts), or baseballs if you want. Oh...and a friend!

If you need any further info, let me know...Sharon, Eric, and myself will all be there, so you be too!

UPDATE!!!

ONE WAY FESTIVAL
July 20-23
We can buy tickets at a group rate (that'll make it about $54 per person for a four day pass), if we have more than 10 people...but I have to know how many people will be there by this FRI. I have to buy the tickets no later than FRI, so comment here and let me know if you're going. If you need more info, visit www.onewayfestival.org that should give you everything you need.

As far as our group, we'll try and piece together some tents (it is a four day camping event). I will be there for Thurs, Fri, and Sat. I have to work Sun, so we will most likely come back late Sat. night. You will need a sleeping bag, clothes for 3 days, swim trunks (we should be able to swim at smithville lake), and as of now, food for yourself. So pack sandwhiches, or whatever, and we'll have a blast.

Like I said, visit the website, and let me know if you're coming! IT'S GOING TO ROCK!!!

7 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Luke said...

OK, update again...Sharon said she would take care of food for everyone, but we need to know how many people, and also we'll have everyone pitch in for food. Feeding 12-15 people for 3-4 days can get kinda expensive...

THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME!!! YOU NEED TO BE THERE!!!

 
At 10:34 PM, Blogger LawMaw said...

Luke, put down Ali and me for the concert. I'll give you the $ on Friday or tomorrow if you're at church.

Thanks!

Sharon

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger ali said...

i am most definitely coming to that concert!!!!!! i know my mom already said that... but still...

and i don't get off of work on friday until 9:30.. think y'all might still be there?

 
At 4:31 AM, Blogger Sammy!! said...

I'll talk to my rents about the concert and I'll probably go ..oh and Ill ask brooke if she wants to ...too.

 
At 8:12 AM, Blogger LawMaw said...

Sammy, you and Brooke should come Friday to the park. We missed you at bowling last week!

--Sharon

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Sammy!! said...

yeah I might I dont know I've been so tired from work lately that I havent really felt like doing much of anything so yeah I might come
~Sammy

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home