Friday, June 09, 2006

Stuff goings on

Last Night was great at the Roberts. Thanks Steve for teaching. It was really great. And thank you guys who showed up with a desire to learn more about God and were willing to put distractions aside. Those of you guys who weren't there missed out, but there's next week.

FRIDAY

We are meeting at Wolman pool at 4 pm. Be there or be square...or rectangle or triangular, or whatever you like really. It costs $3 to get in, and then there is a snack bar also. You are welcome to leave whenever you like, but we will most likely be there till 8 pm. If you need ride accommodations, give me a call. (913) 680-4389. If I don't answer, it's cause my phones dead and my charger's at work...Leave a message though, and I'll go by to get that charger shortly.

SAT
Ben is in the Cyrano De Bergerac play at the place across the street from the church. I believe it starts at 8. I'm not sure how much it is...I'd imagine from $5-$7 most likely. I'll be there, so join me and support Ben...and Donna.

Later ;0

Luke

6 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Anonymous green_dude_mad said...

Thnx Luke, there is also a preformance today(friday the 9th) @ 8:00. so see you guys at the pool

BEn

 
At 1:30 PM, Blogger CleanSlate said...

ben i'll most diffently be there! Plus i'll come hang out at applebees later. I know most of everbody there. lol!
ttfn
kat

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger Luke said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous stevai said...

that's cool. i'll try to make it on sat. night. i'm guessing that's when a lot of the other people are coming too so...

 
At 10:59 PM, Anonymous green_dude_mad said...

dude, i reall screwed up my knee *ittallics* right before the show!! *end ittallics* it goes down like, 2 or 3 layers of skin.it's not very painful, but it is lare, and it won't stop bleeding. so, yeah, come to my site by clicking my name, and you can talk to me about it. (the show, or my knee. whatever)

 
At 6:16 AM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home