Friday, June 30, 2006

Friday...next week...

Due to a prior engagement, we will postpone this fri till next fri. I apolagize, but I think because of the pool kids working late, there'd only be like 4 of us anyway, so it'll be better to wait till next week. Once again, I apolagize.

As far as the concert goes, I don't have enough to buy them at a group rate yet. If we have to buy them at a single rate, they go up today from $69 to $75. I know that sounds expensive, but we hardly ever do anything as a group that costs money, and this will be completely worth it. If you need any help at all, let me know, and I will be more than glad to help...

You know what, I'll just by the tickets today, and whoever comes can pay me back...I think we'll definetly have enough people when it comes time. If not, I'll deal with that then. I will buy 12 total, so if you are coming, you need to let me know and reserve your ticket for $50 something bucks as opposed to $75...

I've got one for Sammy, Brooke, Ali, and Myself right now (Sharon, I'm not sure if you'll have to have one if your not going to watch the bands...I'll have to find out.) If anyone else wants one, there's only 8 left, maybe 7...let me know.


Thanks,

Luke.

6 Comments:

At 7:23 PM, Blogger Sammy!! said...

ok what are the days of the concert again because Ill have to talk to my boss and see if I can get those days off or if I can find a fill- in .. if not then Im out of luck on all of that which sucks because I love youth things...well Ill try to get back you as soon as possible and hopefully the news will be good

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Green_dude_mad said...

when is the Concert, and where is it?

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Sean Gilbert said...

I;m comming

 
At 11:06 AM, Blogger Luke said...

Ok, so I didn't say when it was...my bad.

July 20-23, that's a Thurs-Sun...anything else you need...oh yeah, check the website...onewayfestival.org

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Lifeguard said...

hey luke. Cody here. I am going but I can pay the full amount with no problem. I can't wait till you get back from Arizona. Love ya dude in a extreme friendship kind of way unless you want to start a real relationship....you might want to check in with ALEY on that one. LOL Well talk to ya lata fela

 
At 6:15 AM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home