Monday, May 22, 2006

Hey Graduates!!!

Just wanted to say congrat's and I'm proud of all of you guys. You guys all rock, and it's been more than a priveledge getting to know you guys so well. I love you all dearly, and I know that God does even more so. I'm glad some of you will be around, and sad to see some of you leave, but I know that God has good things in store for those who love Him, and I believe that He has wonderful things planned for each one of you. Peace out, and here's to a sweet summer!! CHEERS!

...and sorry to wake you up so early...but you're all so cute when you're sleepy and angry...



Here's a verse out of "The Message" not really relating to anything in particular...
Amos 5:4-6
Seek me and live. Don't fool around at those shrines of Bethel. Don't waste time taking trips to Gilgal, and don't bother going down to Beer-Sheba. Gilgal is here today and gone tomorrow and Bethel is all show, no substance.
So seek God and live! You don't want to end up with nothing to show for your life but a pile of ahses, a house burned to the ground. For God will send just such fire, and the firefighters will show up too late.