Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What up y'all? I thought it was about time for a new xf post to get into, and as i was commenting luke, trying to get him to update, i thought to myself...wait a minute. I CAN just do it. So here we go...

Who's excited to get together with the other youth groups once a month?! personally, i can't wait. i loved it. Their youth room was AWESOME!!!! If any of you did not go last wednesday, you NEED TO!! the youth room had it's own stage with guitars and drums and stuff and then it had a spiral staircase leading upstairs. The "balcony" type thing had a pool table, ping pong, fooze ball, and...an XBOX!! How cool is THAT?!? Well, that's all for now, i have class to go to.

Have an awesome week. See y'all at Youth tonight!
Jon

7 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Aley said...

Man oh man I am on the ball with comments today! This is my 3rd 1st! Whoa! Yeah, I think hanging with the other youth groups should be cool, especially since we won't have normal youth in the summer. Which saddens me greatly, considering it's my last year! *cries like Hayden* yeah, I'm very emotional today. But that youth room! WHOA! We need something like that someday fo sho! That is pretty much the coolest thing ever! lol. Yeah Jon, I'm thinking you and I should get back to doing a verse of the day...what do you think? You game? lol.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger stevai said...

yeah

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Luke said...

Hooray! You guys make me proud!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger Aley said...

Whoa, my eyes must be decieving me. Is that LUKE?!?!?!!? The long lost blogger? No way, he's been gone for years! But "mine eyes do not lie, for it is he, the same penniless blogger." Ali, you'll get that!

 
At 3:01 PM, Blogger ali said...

LOL that's hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

no reply

 
At 6:13 AM, Blogger freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home